The Bulk Edit Tool allows users to edit or delete Standard, Custom, and iForm fields within the Platform. This feature functions as a mass edit tool, enabling users to make simultaneous changes to groups of selected data. This is particularly useful for changing the Folder Status or Category for multiple Jobs at the same time and for adding/deleting information from Person Profiles en masse.
Once enabled, the Bulk Edit Tool will be represented by a Search Engine button (Bulk Edit) and will be available within the following search types:
- Sourcing Workflow
- Recruiting Workflow
- Onboarding Workflow
- Hiring Manager
- Talent Pool
- New Hire Category
Using the Bulk Edit ToolExample: In this example, the bulk edit tool will be used to edit Candidate Profiles. It can also be used to edit profiles in the searches listed above in the same manner.
- Conduct a Person Search to bring up a list of candidates in the system, and then select the checkbox for each profile to include in the bulk edit. Then, click the Bulk Edit button to launch the Edit Profiles window.
- Select an corresponding option from the Select a type list. (These steps assume that a profile field will be edited. The steps are similar if iForm is selected instead.)
- Select the Tab that contains the field to be edited from the dropdown list.
- Select the Field to be edited from the dropdown list, and update the field value. (Note: The dropdown list for this will vary depending on which Tab and Field types are selected.)
- Click the Save button to finalize the bulk edit.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles