User admins can configure a number of general settings, as well as mobile-specific settings, for Recruit Career Portals in System Configuration. These settings can be made globally, to all Career Portals, or made on a per-Portal basis.
Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- From the menu bar, select System Configuration from the Admin menu.
- Select Recruit from the left navigation menu, and then select General (under the Portal heading) from the list of options on the right.
- Select a Career Portal from the User Group dropdown, located above all settings on the page.
- Review the General and Mobile Portal settings, and edit them as necessary.
- Click Save to finalize your selections.
Tip: Once you click on a setting, a helpful description will display on the right side of the screen, explaining what the setting controls.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals (this article)
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles