OverviewThe iCIMS Talent Platform enables users to submit candidates, offers, jobs and iForms through an approval chain prior to taking action on the item. To initiate an approval process, follow the steps in the appropriate article from the list below:
- Understanding and Initiating the Job Approval Process
- Understanding and Initiating the Offer Approval Process
- Understanding and Initiating the iForm Approval Process
- Understanding and Initiating the Candidate Approval Process
- The contact list will auto-suggest approvers once you have typed at least two letters of a person’s name.
- Users may or may not be given access to Global Lists. A Global List is a pre-defined approval list created and saved by the User Admin. Click the Run Search icon beside the Search Global Lists field to select from any pre-defined approval lists.
- If you would like to use a Global List in addition to other Approvers, apply the Global List first. If selected second, the Global List will overwrite the previously selected Approvers.
A. Clearing the Approval List
Users can remove all approvers in one step by selecting the Clear List button.