OverviewSocial Ranking allows users to recruit efficiently as a team or individually by rating candidates with one click and adding notes to comment on a person’s overall qualities. This tool offers users the ability to rank candidates out of 5 stars and leave comments regarding their selected rank.
Users can rank a candidate from a Person Profile or from a Recruiting Workflow Profile; however, the ranking will always be on a per-candidate basis, not a per-job basis.
Socially Ranking a Candidate
- Navigate to the desired candidate's Person Profile or Recruiting Workflow Profile via quick search or full search.
- Review the profile card of the Candidate Profile. Your current rating and a brief summary of all users’ ratings will display beneath the candidate’s name and folder. Click to select the appropriate number of stars to rate the candidate.
- If desired, include a comment about the candidate by entering a note in the Note popup and clicking Save Rating. Creating a note is optional and can be skipped by clicking Save Rating without entering a note.
- Note: Hitting the Esc key results in neither the note nor the rating being recorded.
- Edit your rating, if necessary, by re-selecting the correct amount of stars. The Note popup will return, allowing your comment to be revised, as well.
- If you have not yet ranked a candidate, the stars will appear empty. After ranking the candidate, your ranking will display in yellow stars.
- Rating information is also available to view and edit within the Contact Tab on the candidate's Person Profile.
- Ratings can only be deleted by selecting the Edit button on the Contact Tab on the candidate's Person Profile and deleting them from the Edit Profile screen.
- Users can view all notes and rankings by selecting the average ratings link, available beneath an individual user's rating on a candidate’s profile card.
iCIMS has created a series of articles to assist iCIMS users in mastering working with candidates within the system.
Working with Candidates
- Creating a New Candidate Manually in the Platform or via Email Import
- Introduction to the Person Profile
- Socially Ranking a Candidate on a Person or Recruiting Workflow Profile (this article)
- Candidate Tagging
- Introduction to the Person Profile: Workflows Tab
- Introduction to the Recruiting Workflow Profile