OverviewOrganizations that leverage Social Distribution have access to a widget for their Career Portals, which are designed to allow employees to post jobs to their social networks without having to leave the Portal.
Note that your organization may not have this widget enabled. Please speak with someone at your company if you would like more information.
Sharing a Job to Your Newsfeed From the Career Portal
- Navigate to a job on your company's Career Portal. (Note that if your company's recruiter might send you an email requesting referrals for a specific job. If so, you may proceed with the following steps after clicking the link in this email.)
- Locate the Share on Your Newsfeed widget, available to the right of the job description.
- Tip: If you are viewing the job on a smaller screen, this widget may be beneath the job description. If you are viewing the job on a mobile device, this widget may be accessed from an ever-present "Refer" button, located on the bottom of your screen.
- Select a social network to post the job to, and sign in if necessary.
- Customize your post and click Share/Post/etc.
Tip: For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.