OverviewiCIMS Social Distribution’s Advanced Scheduler allows users to schedule a single job posting to be published at a date and time of their choosing. This is different from the Automatic Publisher in that posts scheduled through the Advanced Scheduler are for one job only and will not recur. (For more information about the Automatic Publisher, please see Scheduling Recurring Job Postings with the Automatic Publisher.)
Scheduling a One-Time Job Posting
- Select Jobs from the menu bar.
- Select the Schedule Post button to the right of to the job title you would like to post.
- Select which network the job will be posted on. The network you choose will be highlighted in blue.
- Enter a custom image and/or message you would like to use for the job posting. (Note: Images can have a maximum size of 800x800px. Accepted file types are JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP.)
- Select the date and time your job posting should publish, and then select the Save button.
- The job posting will appear in the Scheduled Posts queue on the Scheduler Dashboard.
- Select the Edit icon to make changes to the job posting.
- Select the Delete icon to remove the job posting.
- For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.