OverviewiCIMS Social Distribution’s Automatic Publisher allows users to specify how often jobs will post on their personal Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. Recruiters can schedule all of their jobs to publish automatically at a predefined or custom frequency.
Scheduling Recurring Job Postings with the Automatic Publisher
- Select Scheduler > New Publisher from the menu bar.
- Select the network you would like to publish the job to. (The network you select will be highlighted in blue.)
- Complete the options described below.
- Publish Jobs Matching: Publish all of your jobs or only those jobs matching one of your saved searches.
- New Search: Create a new saved search, if none of the saved searches in the dropdown are appropriate.
- Include Custom Image: Select an image to accompany your job posting. (Note: Images dimensions are listed below this field.)
- Custom Text: Customize a message to accompany your job posting. (Note: Job postings automatically include the Job Title and Job Location.)
- Add Variables: Insert popular keywords into your Custom Message by clicking on them. (Note: Variables will populate with values when a post is published. “Company Name,” for example, will display as your company’s name, such as “iCIMS.”)
- Tip: The Include Custom Image and Custom Text options may not be available to you, depending on your company’s preferences. If you are unable to customize the image and message, posts will use your company’s defaults.
- Select an Auto Frequency from the dropdown (or select Custom Frequency) and then select the Save button.
- Review the Automatic Publisher, which will display in the Automatic Publishers queue on the Active Schedulers page.
- Select the Pause button to temporarily stop an Automatic Publisher. The page will refresh and the header color for that Automatic Publisher will change from green to yellow.
- Select the Resume button to resume a previously paused Automatic Publisher. The page will refresh and the header color for that Automatic Publisher will change from yellow to green.
- Select the Edit icon to make changes to the Automatic Publisher.
- Select the Delete icon to remove the Automatic Publisher.
- For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.