OverviewiCIMS Social Distribution users can create saved job searches, which will allow them to quickly view and publish the jobs that they are most concerned with. Users can view, save, and manage saved search criteria using the My Saved Searches popup, as described below.
Saving a Job Search
- Select Jobs from the menu bar.
- Enter in the search criteria using the Job Title, Keyword/Skill, and/or City, state, or postal code search fields. Select the Search button to run the search.
- Tip: Users can also select a category or a country from the Select Category and Select Country dropdown lists, if necessary.
- Select the Save Search button.
- On the Save Search popup, enter a name for the saved search criteria and then select the Save Search button.
- On the My Jobs page, select the My Saved Searches link to view or make changes to your saved search.
- Your most recent saved search will be automatically applied to your referrals and the Scheduler Dashboard.
- On the My Saved Searches popup:
- Select the Search icon to view your saved search.
- Select the Publish icon to schedule an Automatic Publisher using this search criteria.
- Select the Delete icon to remove the saved search.
- For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.