OverviewiCIMS Talent Platform users are able to request referrals from their company's employees from the new Request Employee Referrals Panel, available on the Job Profile's Advertise Tab.
Requesting Employee Referrals from the iCIMS Talent PlatformNote that the steps below may only be completed if your organization has both Social Distribution and Employee Referral Networks enabled. Please talk with your Platform user admin or your Account Manager for more information.
- Log in to the iCIMS Talent Platform and locate a job that you would like to request referrals for.
- On the Job Profile, click the Advertise tab, and then click the Request Employee Referrals panel.
- Review the list of your company's employees.
- You can search through employees using the search box above the list.
- You may filter the list of employees using the dropdown list below the search box. Options include:
- Show Everyone: The Show Everyone option will show all company employees.
- Recommended: The Recommended option will provide employees whose current titles are similar to the position you are trying to fill, as they are likely to have friends in positions similar to their own.
- Nearby: The Nearby option will provide employees whose location is nearby the location of the position you are trying to fill.
- Connected to LinkedIn: The Connected to LinkedIn option will provide employees who have connected to Social Distribution with LinkedIn.
- Not Connected: The Not Connected option will provide employees who have not yet connected to Social Distribution with LinkedIn.
- Active Referrer: The Active Referrer option will provide employees who have made referrals for your company in the past.
- Recommended employees are indicated by a yellow star icon. Employees that are near to the job are indicated by a green location marker icon.
- Note: If an employee has enabled Social Distribution and connected their LinkedIn profile, a LinkedIn icon will display below their name, along with the number of connections they have associated with that LinkedIn profile.
- Statistics about each employee's number of referrals (if applicable) are provided if the employee has made at least one referral in the past. More information, including how many of those referrals were eventual applies and hires, may be accessed by clicking on the gray arrow indicated below.
- Select one or more employees and click the Compose Message button, located at the top right of the panel.
- Select a Portal from the dropdown at the top of the Compose Message popup. (The Portal you select is the Portal that employees will be directed to in your message.)
- Review and edit the message as necessary, and then click Send.
Tip: For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.