OverviewSocial Distribution users can manually publish jobs to their social networks as necessary from within the Social Distribution application.
Tip: Manually publishing a job is different from scheduling a one-time job posting as described in Scheduling a One-Time Job Posting; manual posts are published almost instantly, while scheduled posts are published at a scheduled future time.
Manually Publishing an Individual Job within Social Distribution
- Select Jobs from the menu bar.
- Select a social network from the Publish Now column and add additional information or comments to your post, if desired. Click the subsequent Share or Post to finish. (Note: These networks may require site-specific accounts.)
- Note: If a user attempts to publish a post to LinkedIn or Twitter without being connected to/authorized with that network, they will be given the chance to Post without authorizing or Authorize and post on a subsequent popup, as shown below.
- Click on the plus icon to view an expanded list of over 300 social media site options.
- Only active jobs are available for publishing.
- For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.