OverviewiCIMS Talent Platform users are able to manually post individual jobs (and review job-specific metrics) from a Job Profile. (Note that in order to publish a job to social networks, the job must first be posted to at least one Career Portal.)
Manually Publishing an Individual Job from the iCIMS Talent Platform
- Log in to the iCIMS Talent Platform and locate a job that you would like to publish to your social networks.
- On the Job Profile, click the Advertise tab, and then click the Share on Social Networks panel.
- Note: If you do not have access to the Share on Social Networks panel described below, your company may not have Social Distribution enabled. Please speak with your user admin or your Account Manager for more information.
- Click any social media icon to post the job to that social media network. (Note that if the job is currently posted to multiple Career Portals, a dropdown will display to the left of the social media icons, allowing you to select the correct Career Portal job posting to use.)
- Log in to the social network that you selected, if necessary.
- Select desired posting options and/or text within the popup; options will vary based upon social media provider. Click the Share button or equivalent posting option to share the job via this account. (When the job has been successfully posted, the user will be directed to a confirmation page.)
- The Social Distribution stats section of the panel provides users with at-a-glance information about social media publishes on a per-job basis, including publishes and views.
- For more Social Distribution resources for all users, please see Introduction to Social Distribution.