User admins can reorder tabs on each profile, so that their company's users will always have quick access to the most important information. The steps in this article demonstrate this process using the Recruiting Workflow Profile, but the steps are the same for all profile types.
For information on creating new profile tabs and modifying existing tabs, please see Adding and Editing Profile Tabs.
Reordering Profile TabsThe steps below demonstrate this process using the Recruiting Workflow Profile, but the steps are the same for all profile types.
- Select Admin on the menu bar and select System Configuration on the dropdown menu.
- Select Recruit from the left navigation panel. Then select Recruiting Workflow from the options on the right.
- Review the profile tabs and locate a tab to move.
- Click on the tab’s grips and drag it to your preferred location.
- Continue the process as necessary, and click Save to preserve your changes.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs (this article)
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles