OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include this report type. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
The iCIMS Talent Platform enables users to track specific metrics that can help companies optimize their recruitment programs and gauge their return on investment. Time-to-Hire and Time-to-Fill Reports are two ways that recruiters can leverage the Platform to measure their successes. The Time-to-Fill Report calculates from the day the job is created in the system up until the day a candidate is hired for the job. The Time-to-Hire Report calculates from the day the candidate’s profile is created in the system up until the day the candidate is hired for a job. Both of these reports are populated by specific Recruiting Workflows.
Accessing Time-to-Fill and Time-to-Hire ReportsTime-to-Fill and Time-to-Hire reports may be accessed by selecting Search on the menu bar, then selecting Recruiting Workflow. Within the Search Template dropdown list, select Time-to-Fill Report or Time-to-Hire Report. Click the Run Search button to run the search.
Key Time-to-Fill reports may be accessed via the Reporting Center, depending on your system configuration.
Selecting Columns for Time-to-Fill and Time-to-Hire ReportsThe standard Time-to-Fill Report provided with the Platform includes a set of default filters and output parameters, as shown below:
Example: An organization that bases time-to-fill metrics on when the job was approved instead of when it was created can add the Days in Approved (Avg) column to the Time-to-Fill Report. The steps below will demonstrate this process. (Note: The steps are similar for selecting and changing columns included in Time-to-Hire Reports.)
- Select Search on the menu bar, then selecting Recruiting Workflow. Within the Search Template dropdown list, select Time-to-Fill Report.
- From the Search Form, locate the Recruiting Workflow: Output section to view the data that is currently included in the report.
- Use the Add Column button to add the Days in Approved (Avg) column. The selection is Columns > Job File > Job > Reporting & Advanced Options - Foldering > Days in Approved (Avg).
- View the newly-added column in the column list.
- Tip: Any newly-added items will automatically be added to the bottom of the existing list but can be moved by clicking the grip icon to the left of the column and dragging it to the desired place in the Pick Columns list. (To delete new or existing columns, click the red Delete icon to the right of the column.)
- Click the Search button.
- View the updated Search Results with the newly-added and reorganized columns.