OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Rejection Reasons per JobScenario: One particular position for which you are hiring has been open for a long period of time and is very difficult to fill. You would like to know why no one that has applied so far has been qualified. You will:
- Search for candidates that are in rejected statuses.
- Add columns for job title, submittal/rejection note, and recruiter.
- Group the search results by job.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow
Filters: Use the Add Filter button to add Status (Category). The selection is Filters > General > Status (Category). Select Rejected Flag from the filter options.
- Use the Add Column button to add Job Title. The selection is Columns > Job File > Job > Details Tab > Title.
- Use the Add Column button to add Submittal/Rejection Note Subject. The selection is Columns > General > Submittal/Rejection Note > Contact Notes > Subject [Subject].
- Use the Add Column button to add Recruiter. The selection is Columns > Job File > Job > Details Tab > Recruiter > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.
- Delete any existing groupings.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Title. The selection is Group- Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Title.