OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
New Candidates Since Last Work Day by JobScenario: Rather than clicking into each job profile you are working on, you would like to view all new candidates that have come into the system overnight, along with the job to which they applied. You will:
- Search for candidates in the submissions bin who created their profile since the last work day.
- Add a column for job title.
- Add a column for job screening questions.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow
- Use the Add Filter button to add Status. The selection is Filters > General > Status. Select New Submissions: External Portal, New Submissions: Internal Portal, New Submissions: Recruiter Submitted, New Submissions: Agency Submission, New Submissions: Employee Referral, and New Submissions: Initial DNQ (or your organization's equivalent statuses) from the list of statuses.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Created Date. The selection is Filters > Person File > Person > General > Created Date. Select Since Last Workday from the dropdown list.
- Use the Add Column button to add Job Title. The selections are Columns > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Title.
- Use the Add Column button to add the Person Screening Questions Icon. The selection is Columns > Candidate Icons > Screening Icon. This column may have been added by default.
- To select multiple variables at once from a dropdown list, hold down either Ctrl (or Cmd) while clicking selections.
- In this example, the Screening Icon may display screening questions pertaining to the job the candidate applied for as well as person screening question responses.
- To see candidates who were created during a different date range, adjust the time frame selected for Created Date. (You can select another common range, such as Last Year, or select Custom to define a custom date range.)