The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include this report type. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Interviews Scheduled by RecruitersScenario: You are curious to see how many interviews the sourcing efforts of your recruiters have produced. To view jobs that candidates are interviewing for, as well as which recruiters scheduled them, you will:
- Search for candidates in the status of interview scheduled.
- Add a column for job title.
- Group the search results by recruiter.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow
Filters: Use the Add Filter button to add Status. The selection is Filters > General > Status. Select Hiring Manager Review: Interview Scheduled from the list.
- Use the Add Column button to add Job Title. The selection is Columns > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Title.
- Delete any default Group-Bys.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Recruiter. The selection is Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Recruiter > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.