The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include this report type. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Candidates by Status per Job for Each RecruiterScenario: You would like to quickly see your current state of recruiting by viewing all candidates that are in open jobs in your company. You would also like to know which recruiter is working with which jobs, and the status of each candidate therein.
- Search for all approved jobs in your company.
- Group the search results by recruiter, job title, and recruiting workflow status.
Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow
Filters: Use the Add Filter button to add Folder. The selection is Filters > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Job Folder. Select Approved from the list.
- Remove default groupings.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Recruiter. The selection is Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Recruiter > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.
- Use the Add Level button and then the Add Group-By icon (green plus) to add Job Title. The selection is Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Title.
- Use the Add Level button to add a third level, and then the Add Group-By icon (green plus) to add Recruiting Workflow Status. The selection is Group-Bys > General > Status.