OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Affirmative Action Planning (AAP) ReportsScenario: Your organization would like to come up with an Affirmative Action Planning (AAP) Report by reporting on candidates who have applied to positions within the past 12 months.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow
Filters: Use the Add Filter button to add Application Date. The selection is Filters > Reporting & Advanced Options - Advanced > Application Date. Select Past 12 Months from the dropdown list.
- Clear all default columns by going to the Output Template dropdown list and selecting – None –.
- Use the Add Column button to add the following columns. (Path for each column provided in parentheses/brackets.)
- Person: Quick Info Icon. (Person File > Person > Person Icons > Quick Info Icon.)
- Recruiting Workflow Profile (Person Full Name: First, Last Label) [Reporting & Advanced Options – General > Recruiting Workflow Profile (Person Full Name: First, Last Label)]
- Person : Job Title (Person File > Person > Employee Tab > Job Title)
- Application Date (Reporting & Advanced Options - General > Application Date)
- Status (General > Status)
- Submittal/Rejection Note : Subject [Subject] (General > Submittal/Rejection Note > Contact Notes > Subject [Subject])
- Person : Age (Person > EEO Tab > Age)
- Person : Disability (Person > EEO Tab > Disability)
- Person : Gender (Person > EEO Tab > Gender)
- Person : Race (Person > EEO Tab > Race)
- Person : Veteran (Person > EEO Tab > Veteran)
- Adjust the EEO column selections to include only those relevant to your organization’s AAP reporting needs.
- You may not be able to access EEO columns, depending on your company’s security settings. Contact your organization's User Admin or iCIMS Technical Support if you have questions.