OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Active Candidates in Your Department's Open JobsScenario: You want to review all active candidates attached to jobs posted by your department. You will:
- Search for approved jobs in your department with active candidates.
- Group results by job title.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Recruiting Workflow.
- Use the Add Filter button to add the job Department. The selection is Filters > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Department. Then click the blue Dynamic Filtering icon located to the right of the filter field list. Finally, select Department. The selection is Myself > Employee Tab > Department.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Job Folder. The selection is Filters > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Job Folder. Select Approved.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Person Folder. The selection is Filters > Person File > Person > Contact Tab > Person Folder. Select Cand: Active.
- Clear all default groupings by clicking the red Delete button.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Job Title. The selection is Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Title.