iCIMS offers a special kind of profile designed to make it simple to review candidate information in the context of a specific job. The Recruiting Workflow Profile displays a combination of candidate details and relevant, job-specific details.
In order to make this profile useful for your specific organization’s hiring practices, tabs from the Person Profile and Job Profile can be pinned to the Recruiting Workflow Profile.
For more information about the Recruiting Workflow Profile, please see Introduction to the Recruiting Workflow Profile.
Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
Example: In this example, the steps demonstrate pinning a Job Profile tab (Reports) to the Recruiting Workflow Profile. The process is the same for pinning Person Profile tabs (and other Job Profile tabs) to the Recruiting Workflow Profile.
- Select Admin from the menu bar, and then select System Configuration.
- Select Recruit from the left menu, and then select Recruiting Workflow.
- Select Add New Tab.
- On the Add New Tab screen, locate the Tab Type dropdown. Then, select Pinned.
- Select the [No Selection] link, which will launch the Attribute: Pinned Tab popup.
- On the Attribute: Pinned Tab popup, expand the groupings and select the Person or Job Profile tab that you would like to pin to the Recruiting Workflow Profile. Then, click Select.
- Give the Pinned Tab a Label, and then click Add.
- Click Save to finalize your pinned tab, which will display on the Recruiting Workflow Profile.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile (this article)
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles