The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Person Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Candidate Search by LocationScenario: Your company is opening a new office in Middletown, New Jersey. You want to identify a candidate pool within a certain radius of the new office. You will:
- Search for candidates with an active folder status.
- Specify candidates that are within 25 miles of 07748.
- Sort the results by associated jobs.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Person > Candidate
- Use the Add Filter button to add Folder (Category). The selection is Filters > Contacts Tab > Person Folder (Category). Select Active from the list.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Postal Code Radius. The selection is Filters > Contacts Tab > Postal Code Radius. Select within 25 mi. of 07748.
Tip: To search using a Canadian postal code, make sure to follow the format "A0A 1A1" (including the space) in order to receive accurate results.