OverviewThe searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Job Search article as an example. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Important Note: The expense tool is off by default for clients. If this tool is disabled in your system and you are interested in enabling expense tracking, speak to your User Admin who may contact iCIMS Technical Support.
ExpensesScenario: Your company’s finance department is interested in matching their recruitment travel expense report with travel expense information that has been captured in the applicant tracking system. You will:
- Search for all travel expenses associated to jobs that have been created this year.
- Group the search results by department.
- Sub-group the search results by hiring manager.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Expenses. (Note: Expenses may be found under the More... dropdown list within the Search dropdown list.)
- Use the Add Filter button to add Created Date. The selection is Filters > Expense Information > Created Date. Select This Year from the list.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Type. The selection is Filters > Expense Information > Type. Select Travel/Interview from the dropdown list.
- Remove default groupings. Use the Add Group-By button to add Department. The selection is Group-Bys > Job (Other Columns) > Job > Detail Tab > Department.
- Use the Add Level button and then the Add Group-By button to add Hiring Manager. The selection is Group-Bys > Job (Other Columns) > Job > Detail Tab > Hiring Manager > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.