The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports matrix are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Job Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Workforce Planning ReportsScenario: You are working on your budget and would like to see which jobs your hiring managers are planning to hire for in the next year. You will:
- Search for forecasted jobs.
- Group the search results by department.
- Sub-group search results by hiring manager.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Job
Filters: Use the Add Filter button to add Job Folder. The selection is Filters > Detail Tab > Folder. Select the Forecasted option from the Job Folder list.
- Use the Add Columns button to add Title. The selection is Columns > Detail Tab > Title. (This may already be included by default).
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Department. The selection is Group-Bys > Detail Tab > Department.
- Use the Add Level button to add a sub-grouping. Then, use the Add Group-By button to add Hiring Manager: Full Name: First Last. The selection is Group-Bys > Detail Tab > Hiring Manager > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.