The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Job Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Jobs Pending Approval by Current ApproverScenario: One of your hiring managers is on vacation for the next two weeks and you want to see what jobs are pending to be approved by her and move them to the next approver in the process. You will:
- Search for jobs where that hiring manager is the current approver that are still pending approval.
- Group the search results by recruiter.
- Sort the search results by the date they were first placed into pending approval.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Job
- Use the Add Filter button to add Current Approver: Full Name: First Last. The selection is Filters > Reporting & Advanced Options - General > Current Approver > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last. Enter the hiring manager’s name into the filters field.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Job Folder. The selection is Filters > Detail Tab > Job Folder. Select Pending Approval from the list.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Recruiter: Full Name: First Last. The selection is Group-Bys > Detail Tab > Recruiter > Contact Tab > Full Name: First Last.
- Use the Add Sort-By button to add Date First Placed in Pending Approval. The selection is Sort-Bys > Reporting & Advanced Options – Foldering > Date First Placed in Pending Approval [First Pending Approval].