The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Job Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Jobs Assigned to a Recruiter or Hiring ManagerScenario: You are interested in viewing all jobs that are assigned to a specific recruiter. You will:
- Search for approved jobs assigned to a specific recruiter by the recruiter's name.
- Add a column that shows the type of hire (new or replacement)
- Group the search results by department.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Job
- Use the Add Filter button to add Recruiter. The selection is Filters > Details Tab > Recruiter. Select a recruiter's name from the list.
- Use the Add Filter button to add Folder. The selection is Filters > Details Tab > Job Folder. Select Approved from the list.
- Use the Add Column button to add Hire Type to the default columns. The selection is Columns > Details Tab > Hire Type.
- Use the Add Group-By button to add Department. The selection is Group-Bys > Details Tab > Department.
- If you want to look for jobs assigned to a hiring manager instead of a recruiter, simply specify hiring manager rather than recruiter in the filters and select the correct hiring manager's name.
- If you want to look for jobs assigned to all hiring managers or recruiters, you would skip the criterion setting that selects a specific hiring manager or recruiter.