OverviewThe Recruiting Workflow Search enables users to search for candidates who are associated with specific jobs as well as to search which recruiting workflow statuses candidates are currently placed in within the iCIMS Talent Platform. Recruiting workflow searches are the most popular report types because they contain a wealth of information and are the only search type that combines job, candidate, and status information in one report.
A recruiting workflow search allows users to create time-to-fill, source effectiveness, and activity workflow searches. As with job and person searches, users can save recruiting workflow searches and add them to the Dashboard for easy viewing and up-to-date results.
To learn more about popular Recruiting Workflow searches, please refer to the Common Searches & Reports article.
Creating a Recruiting Workflow SearchExample: The following section will demonstrate how to use the Recruiting Workflow Search feature by guiding you through the following example:
- Search for all people in a rejected status
- Group the search output by recruiter and then by job
- To access Recruiting Workflow Search, select Search from the menu bar, then select Recruiting Workflow.
- Because you are interested in viewing all candidates, leave the Recruiting Workflow Search: Keywords field unchanged.
- Within the Recruiting Workflow Search: Filters section, click Show more to expand the section if necessary, then click the Add Filter button.
- Type status into the filter search, and select Status (Category) within Filters > General. Then, click Add Selected.
- Select Rejected Flag. (This will make your complete filter Status (Category) is Rejected Flag.)
- If necessary, select the Show more link in the Recruiting Workflow: Output section to view any columns that have been automatically selected for your search. Then, click the Add Column button to add columns to the search results.
- Add the following columns, if they are not already selected in your search output: Recruiting Workflow Profile (Person Full Name: First Last Label) within Columns > Reporting & Advanced Options - General, Job: Title within Columns > Job File > Job > Detail Tab, and Status within Columns > General.
- If necessary, click the triangle beside Group Results By to expand the Group Results By section of the Recruiting Workflow: Output section. Then, click the red Delete icon to remove any existing groupings at any level, if applicable.
- Click the Add Group By button and search recruiter, then click Full Name: First Last within Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab > Recruiter > Contact Tab to add Recruiter: Full Name: First Last as your first grouping. Click Add Selected to add this grouping.
- If necessary, click Add Level to add a new subgroup. Notice that the new subgroup area displays beneath the first group-by. Click the green Add Group-By icon within this area to add the second level of grouping.
- Add Job Title as your second level of grouping by searching title and then clicking Title within Group-Bys > Job File > Job > Detail Tab. Click Add Selected to add this grouping.
- Review your filters and output. Click Search to proceed.
- Review your search results. Click the expand triangle to the left of each desired grouping to expand your groupings and view results.
Searching & Reporting Introductory CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for searching and reporting includes the following articles and videos. The following icons denote each type of resource:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
- iCIMS225: Basic Reporting: Job & Person Searching
- Introduction to Searching & Reporting
- Creating a Job Search
- Introduction to Searching & Reporting: Filters & Subgroups
- Saving Search & Output Templates
- Exporting Search Results & Reports
- Common Searches & Reports
- iCIMS250: Reporting Next Steps: Recruiting Workflow Searching
- Creating a Recruiting Workflow Search (this article)