The searches and reports identified in the Common Searches & Reports article are the most commonly requested, and include the following report. To learn how to run searches and reports in the iCIMS Talent Platform, refer to the Creating a Job Search article. To learn how to save a report for future use, refer to the Saving Search & Output Templates article.
Email Campaign ReportsScenario: You are interested in learning how many bounced emails per month your company is getting as part of its Email Campaigns initiative. You construct a report that will:
- Select the Email Campaign Bounces template.
- Group results by date and name.
- Sort results by total number of bounced emails.
Actions:Menu Path: Go to: Search > Email Campaign. (Note: Email Campaign may be found under the More... dropdown list within the Search dropdown list.)
- Select the Email Campaign Bounces template from the Search Template dropdown.
- Remove or modify the Scheduled Date filter value, depending on the time frame of Email Campaigns you wish to search.
- Remove the Total and Category Group-By selections.
- Use the Add Group-By button to Group-By Scheduled Date, if this is not already selected. The selection is Group-Bys > Scheduled Email* > Scheduled Date. Select Month from the dropdown list.
- Reorder the remaining Group-By selections so that Scheduled Date is the first Group-By and Campaign Name is a sub-level placed in the box beneath it.
- Use the Add Sort-By button to add Count (#). The selection is Sort-Bys > Reporting & Advanced Options – General > Count (#).