OverviewUser admins may configure the Other menu on their Platform menu bar, which can be configured to contain links to custom items, such as links to external job boards. Follow the steps below to configure the Other menu.
Warning: New list items on the Other menu can only be hidden, not deleted, after they have been saved.
Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Select Admin from the menu bar, and then select System Configuration.
- Select System from the left navigation pane, and then select General Platform from the list of options on the right.
- Select the Edit link to the right of the label “Other” Section.
- Select Other on the left navigation pane, and then select the green Create new list item icon to add a new item to the Other menu.
- Fill out the necessary information for the new list item and select Save.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS Introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chaptered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar (this article)
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles