OverviewThe Per-Job Screening Question Bulk Delete feature is useful when replacing ad hoc per-job screening questions with standard library job or person screening questions. After all desired questions have been created in the Screening Question Library, follow the steps below to delete older, ad hoc per-job screening questions.
- Only user admins will be able to use this feature by default. Please speak with your user admin or iCIMS Technical Support for more information.
- The Per-Job Screening Question Bulk Delete is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
Bulk Deleting Per-Job Screening Questions
- From the menu bar, select Search, then select Job from the submenu to run a Job Search.
- Enter any desired keywords or criteria to locate the appropriate jobs, and then click Search.
- Select the jobs that have per-job screening questions to delete, then select the Delete Per-Job Questions button.
- Tip: The Delete Per-Job Questions button may be housed within the More dropdown, if you have access to many search actions.
- The Delete Per-Job Screening Question popup will display, providing an estimate of the time required to complete the bulk delete. Confirm the action by selecting Delete.
- Select OK on the warning dialog box to proceed with the bulk delete.
- Tip: A progress bar will appear in the Delete Per-Job Screening Questions window while the task takes place. Selecting Close will close the window while the bulk delete takes place in the background.
- Warning: Only one bulk delete may take place at a time. If a user clicks Close from the above loading popup, they will be unable to bulk delete more per-job screening questions until the first action has finished.
- A confirmation message will display within the popup once the bulk delete has been completed. Select Close to exit the popup and refresh the search results.
For additional information about Screening Questions, view the following articles:For All Full Access Users
Introduction to Screening Questions
Adding a Question from the Screening Questions Library to a Job
Adding the Question Score Column & Screening Question Column to Recruiting Workflow Results
For User Admin Only
Adding a Question to the Screening Questions Library