Sections can be added to all field-type tabs. Section house fields and field collections, organizing the tab. (Note: No fields can be placed directly onto a tab. A section must first be created on the tab to house the fields.)
Adding a Section to a Profile TabThe steps below demonstrate adding a new section to an already-existing tab. For steps on how to create a tab, please see the Adding and Editing Profile Tabs article.
- Select a tab, and then select the Add New Section button to launch the Add New Section window.
- Enter a name for the section in the Label field.
- Click the Show Advanced Options plus icon to view additional configurations, if necessary.
- Click the Add button to add the new section to the existing tab in the Person Profile.
- Click Save to finalize the addition of the new section.
Editing a Section on a Profile Tab
- Navigate to the section to edit, select the down arrow on the right side of the section, and select the Edit Section button.
- Make any edits within the Edit Section window and select the OK button.
- Select the Save button to finalize the changes to the existing section.
- To move a section within the same profile tab, click the grip icon to the left of the section name and drag it to a new location.
- To move a section to another profile tab, expand the Actions menu (represented by a down arrow to the right of the section name) and select Move Section to Another Tab. Then, select the correct tab and click Move. Finally, click Save to preserve your changes.
- For information on adding a new field to your newly-created section, please see Adding and Editing Fields.
User Admin CurriculumThe iCIMS introductory curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports. It includes videos and articles, with each type of resource denoted by the following icons:
- : Article
- : Learning Clip
- : Chapetered Video
- : Training Webinar
Working in System Configuration
- iCIMS400: User Admin Access: System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections (this article)
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- iCIMS410: User Admin Access: Managing Libraries
Managing Users & Profiles
- iCIMS420: User Admin Access: Managing Users & Profiles