User admins have access to the User Management tool, which allows them to easily access a search of all person profiles in the system and the login groups to which they belong.
Accessing User Management
- Select Admin from the menu bar. From the User sub-menu, select User Management.
- Review the page, which will display all Person Profiles grouped by login group.
User Admin CurriculumiCIMS has created a series of articles to assist user admins in configuring and maintaining their organization's instance of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
The curriculum for user admins is split into four sections: Working in System Configuration, Managing Libraries, Managing Users & Profiles, and Managing Scheduled Reports.
Working in System Configuration
- Introduction to System Configuration
- Searching for Fields and Settings
- Configuring the Other Menu on the Platform Menu Bar
- Adding and Editing Profile Tabs
- Adding and Editing Profile Tab Sections
- Adding and Editing Fields
- Reordering Profile Tabs
- Pinning a Tab to the Recruiting Workflow Profile
- Configuring Profile Lists
- Creating and Editing Global Approval Lists
- Editing Career Portal Notifications
- Updating Portal Pages
- Updating General and Mobile Settings for Career Portals
- Creating a New Recruiting Workflow Status
- Setting up Forced Recruiting Workflows
- Creating and Editing Job Templates
- Creating Tasks
- Adding Files to the File Library
- Adding a Question to the Screening Questions Library
Managing Users & Profiles
- Managing User Licenses
- Adding Users to Login Groups
- Merging Person Profiles
- Purging Profiles
- Using the Bulk Edit Tool